With 57 years of investigation and development we have completely redesigned our system to provide instant capture, safe for the client and very easy to use, supplying maximum benefit of your time plus complete comfort to your client. Our TF950 System is completely designed to obtain a high quality capture through our
patented illumination system; with more than 180,000 fiber optics designed to create close up photography thus obtaining a macro depth of field of the Iris and/or Sclera of the eye. This exclusive illumination system of high intensity cold lighting "captures" with highest resolution the profound detail in each area in question of examination offering protection and comfort to the eyes against the dangerous ultraviolet rays produced by all the flashes used in photography. Finally, our capture system which works with 120 Volts A/C, is light, resistant, durable and can be used in-doors as well as out-doors; it's completely portable, very easy to assemble and disassemble and can be taken with you anywhere you'd like (available in 220 Volts A/C).
1. Storage system: carrying cases designed to supply better protection and easier transportation with an anatomic handle, double latches and security key lock.
2. Focusing training device: device designed so that through two synthetic (artificial) eyes one blue (clear eye) and one brown (dark eye) be allowed to perfect the center of the eye, the focus and the capture of the iris and/or sclera.
3. Better signal on the fiber optics: our new fiber optics offers the user highest quality lighting.
4. Articulated fiber optics: these new fiber optics are designed to allow the user to illuminate the desired area with complete precision, conserving the form and location that the user requires and determines.
5. Variable selection of illumination: with the objective to obtain the perfect capture, either the signal from the left or right fiber optic may be selected each with complete independence.
6. Adjustable selection of the independent illumination intensity: this equipment is designed to adjust the intensity of the light quality with complete individuality, so that each fiber optic accomplishes a magnificent illumination along the entire outline of the iris and/or sclera, allowing the capture with low illumination intensity obtaining a higher quality image including a comfortable capture, avoiding unnecessary discomfort to the client.
7. Adjustable system and telescopic stabilization: this equipment has been designed so it may be used on its base, which can be rested on a desk or table. it can also be used with its legs completely extended, which due to their telescopic design they can virtually be adjusted to the desired height and position. in addition and as a result, our model TF950 counts with high stability and compactness.
8. Versatility for the image capture: the capture of the image may be comfortably taken from the capture button located on the camera top of focusing unit.
35 mm TF
Capture System Series
For Iridology, Sclerology, Rayid & Eyology
For 57 years we have been offering the most innovative technology in this field